- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 7 Years
- Gender N/A
- Industry Hospitality
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
Key Job Responsibilities
- Achieve monthly individual revenue target assigned by Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Manage activities of Banquets services in specific area i.e. MICE or Weddings or Outside Catering to maintain and improve productivity, quality, service, creativity, and guest satisfaction.
- Handles customer inquiries and he is the point-of-contact for all event details.
- Participates in advising the targets of the annual budget for the various revenue generating outlets of Banquets.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales for Director of Sales & Marketing
- Participate in daily business review meeting, pre-convention meetings and other sales-related meetings as required.
- Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings.
- Develop/maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
- Responsible for all elements of event planning, including identifying event logistics and negotiating contracts.
- Excellent customer relationship management and communication skills needed.
- Able to provide accurate and timely information to clients, vendors, and meeting planners. He has to be continuously focused on improving customer satisfaction to create customer loyalty and deliver a positive event experience.