- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Middle Management
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Male
- Industry Technology $ IT
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
What you will do
The Estimation Engineer is key role directly reporting to Senior Tendering Manager -GCC Service. You will part of growing team and be responsible for driving the growth of business for Aftermarket division segment for Building Technology and Solutions with particular focus on Security Systems. You will be supporting all the pre-sales activities for our Service jobs. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to support the team with the pre-sales/estimation.
How you will do it
• As an Experienced Estimation Engineer Professional you have a complexity knowledge in designing security systems solution involving access control, CCTV, intrusion, and other security products.
• You will be accountable to carryout site surveys for the assigned territory and involve subcontractors for installation works and also will be attending sales presentations with the sales Engineers whenever required.
• You will analyze the scope clearly and Prepare highly professional technical and commercial proposals.
• You will accountable to select the proper combination of hardware, software, equipment, materials and services that will deliver the highest value to the customer.
• As an experienced Estimation Engineer you will use your skills and expertise to do site surveys, attend bid-clarification meetings, seeking quotations from sub vendors and sub-contractors, estimating in-house product costs and estimating costs for engineering, labor and project management.
• You will also focused on designing jobs for the purpose of providing Sales estimates which will comprise of value engineering, design development to a level that will enable robust product, labor and sub-contractor estimates.
• You will be using your multitasking abilities to work on multiple tenders simultaneously, using your extensive estimation experience to coordinate with the client on specifications and technical clarifications ensuring we submit proposals that are competitive, meet requirements and are on time.
• As an Estimation Engineer you will be interacting with end users via phone or in person to gather information regarding the specifications to be produced, resolve problems.
• You will be supporting the service department by maintaining catalog and product information library ensuring that all data is current, attending regional trade shows, and researching market trends against what is currently being offered our customers.
What we look for
• Degree/Diploma – Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Instrumentations or similar
• 5 years’ experience in Estimation role in Security Solutions within UAE
• Proficient in using Visio & AutoCAD tool for designing drawings and system architectures.
• Result orientated, tenacious, self-motivated, a customer focused approach
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent inter-personal skills – must be able to adapt working style to the personalities and work styles of our stakeholders and internal partners
• Fluency in the English language is essential.
• Experienced pre-sales / estimation engineer with CF&S service department with major focus on Securities portfolio
• Proficient in conducting technical site audits
• UAE Driving License