Offered Salary 14661
Career Level Officer
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Construction & Real Estate
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
An Estimating Engineers you are responsible for estimating the costs associated with upcoming projects and the impact a project will have on the organization to determine if the project will be financial. Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents. Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents. Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities of Estimation Engineer:
You will be required to perform the following:
- Development of cost estimates across project lifecycle using methodologies and techniques such as level of effort factored analogy, detailed take-off, or parametric modeling and develop project budgets.
- Provide overall estimating technical and professional expertise in the resolution of complex estimating problems and coordinate estimating activities as a group/unit leader when required.
- Execute overall capabilities in preparing detailed estimates for various types of projects, including multi-billion-dollar oil and gas projects.
- Develop MTOs and/or verify MTOs and material, equipment, and bulk quantities against P&IDs and drawings.
- Prepare multi-discipline conceptual, detailed, and definitive cost estimates for Saudi Aramco Capital Projects and will review estimates to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with the scope of work.
- Interface with multiple organizations to review and discuss project scope and estimate basis, and consult on company estimating methods/procedures.
- Provide technical support in the review of design packages and drawings, and assist project management and contracting personnel with bid analysis and contract negotiations as necessary.
- Coordinate with teammates on company estimating methods/procedures and preparation directions.
- Keep abreast of changing developments in estimating advances by reviewing technical literature, contact with contractors, visits to construction locations and attending professional and technical meetings.
- Demonstrate expertise in working to tight deadlines.
Minimum Requirements of Estimation Engineer
- As the successful candidate, you will hold a Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized and approved program. An advanced degree is preferred.
- You will have at least Fifteen (15) years of experience, preferably in the oil industry or similar process industry, such that the incumbent is clearly recognized as an expert in his field.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written) and no second language are required.
- Must have Engineering Design & Construction Estimating phase experience with the ability to utilize computer-estimating programs, such as Aspentech ACCE, Timberline, etc., and be familiar with estimate databases such as Means, Richardson, and others.
- A dynamic attitude towards project improvements and savings with a PMP Certification is desirable but not mandatory.