Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
• Manage and guide the Electrical department team members.
• Arrange relevant training for team.
• Weekly Projects Review Meeting and sub-contractor meetings, weekly updates to be performed.
• Identify and arrange training for electrical office and deployment teams.
• Monitor electrical personnel deployment and team selection for the project and ensure continuous development of available personnel.
Commercial and project preparation:
• Project budget review and analysis is required to ensure competitive approach.
• Understand clients’ requirements from a technical, schedule and budget perspective.
• Participate in surveys or client RFQ evaluations to understand project requirements.
• Prepare / update single-line drawings to meet project specifications (as required) as well as survey reports and / or RFQ for subcontractors and suppliers.
• Participate in client/ contractor meetings and resolve any potential project issues.
• Develop high level or detailed budgets / estimations (including Bill of Material, manpower requirements etc.), as required for tenders in synergy with the project managers.
• Liaise with subcontractors to ensure quotations are received promptly and technical requirements are followed /met.
• Review and evaluate bids / offers / quotations for Project Engineers or Project Managers, based on submitted requirements, and make design recommendations.
• Coordinate with subcontractors / suppliers and ensure that issued drawings correspond to the client requirements before approving installation.
• Coordinate procurement of electrical equipment and components and ensure prompt delivery (as required).
• Monitor project progress to ensure schedule and budget targets are met. Ensure that weekly dashboard reporting and scheduling are updated consistently in conjunction with the project teams. Promptly delivered prepared after each project.
• Prepare a project summary upon project completion to be reviewed with the Operations Manager.
• Coordinate the work of electrical subcontractors during installation or advise Project Engineers on electrical work coordination.
Projects managed internally:
• Liaise with suppliers to ensure quotations are received promptly and technical requirements are followed /met.
• Prepare (with your team) bids / offers / quotations with Project Engineers or Project Managers, based on submitted requirements, and make design recommendations.
• This will include define the team size and project duration which will be accepted by the client and in line with the project schedule
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
• Prior experience on Mobile Offshore Drilling Unit is a must, including project / installation / SPS experience.
• Oil and Gas and Marine experience preferred.
• Engineering Diploma or Master of Science in Electrical Engineering preferred.
• Good understanding of Oil and Gas electrical requirements.
• Good knowledge of offshore electrical standards onboard fixed or floating vessels.
• Good knowledge of Classification Authority (ABS / DNV) electrical requirements.
• The organisation’s quality, environmental, or health and safety policies;
• Job Specific procedures, instructions and formats.
• Relevant quality, environmental, or health and safety objectives;
• Their contribution to the effectiveness of the management system;
• Benefits of improved performance;
• The implications of not conforming to management system requirements