Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Staff
Experience 5 Years
Industry Construction & Real Estate
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
• Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
• Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CADD systems.
• Performing calculations for materials and weight limitations.
• Communicating with architects and engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into
• Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
• Ensuring final designs are compliant with building regulations.
• Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team
• Analyzing building specifications, codes, and sites.
• Creating technical drawings from architects’ sketches and specifications.
• Using CAD software to create drawings that incorporate exact measurements, calculations,
building codes, and other construction details.
• Printing CAD drawing schematics for use by architects, construction managers, and structural
and maintenance engineers.
• Entering CAD data into building information modeling (BIM) systems to create 3-D models and
• Preparing drawings, charts, and records with CAD equipment and conventional drafting
• Visiting construction sites to perform measurements and calculate dimensions as needed.
• Collaborating with architects and construction engineers to ensure adherence to building
specifications and industry regulations.
• Keeping abreast of the latest developments and technologies in architectural design.
• Degree in Engineering Civil or Architecture.
• 5 years relevant experience in the Construction industry and offshore Contracting companies.
• Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD).
• Ability to draw manually favorable, but not essential.
• Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude.
• Advanced proficiency in computer-aided design (CAD) software.
• In-depth knowledge of building design, specifications, codes, and structural analysis.
• Ability to apply the fundamentals of sketching and design.
• Mathematical aptitude and attention to detail.
• Strong organizational and time management abilities.
• Great analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
• Nationality India
• Salary negotiable