Offered Salary 2492
Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
Industry Administration & HR
Job Responsibilities of Document Controller:
- Handling intake, scanning, verification, and archiving of documents in physical and digital records
- Updating and maintaining document management systems and physical records.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information.
- Prepare and float tender invitations (ITTs, RFPs, RFQs…etc.) Prepare Tender Documents and maintain a record of all the tender queries and RFIs.
- Prepare the replies to the tender quires as per management instructions and prepare Notices to tenderers.
- Receive all the tenders and ensure full compliance with the ITT instruction.
- Prepare Tender analysis as per management instructions.
- Submit Post Tender Clarification (PTCs) where applicable.
- Prepare LOAs for the winning tendered and prepare final contract documents for signature.
- Maintain a full record of all project communications, prepare, and submit letters to all stakeholders as per management instructions.
- Maintain a full list of approved vendors and maintain the vendor’s registration process and contact details.
- Maintain all project drawings from Tender drawings, IFC, Authorities approved drawings, and all approved revisions in chronological order.
- Maintain all project handover documents, including as-built drawings, Operations and Maintenance catalogs, and all warranties.
- Maintain a full record of the weekly and monthly reports received from the consultant’s contractors and facilities management companies.
- Perform other secretarial and administrative duties as needed.
Job Requirements of Document Controller:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as a Document Controller/ Secretarial work in UAE, preferably with a Construction Company, Engineering Consultant, or a Developer.
- Degree in relevant field from a reputed organization.
- Familiarity with project management is required.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, with proficient typing and editing skills.
- Excellent communications skills and a strong command of the English language.
- Data organization skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in Document control software is an advantage.
- Being able to join immediately is an advantage.
- High interpersonal skills and work ethics.