Offered Salary 21000
Career Level Senior Director
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Executive Leadership
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Our client is looking for someone who is going to build the strategy and processes to drive sales and customer experience for the business as it expands its presence in the region
Reporting to the Regional MD, this person will be responsible for;
*Building strategies and processes to drive sales and customer experience
* Building a team and enhancing the capabilities of the current sales agents to build connections with customers and deliver best in class service
* Developing a strategy for consultative based selling, understanding customers needs, and selling accordingly in the medium to long term
* Working cross-functionally with other department heads in a hyper-paced environment as the business grows in the region to build a culture and environment and positivity and growth
The ideal candidate would have the following experience;
* 5 years experience in consultative B2C selling environment i.e Insurance, Banking, Health care, etc., or ideally 3-5 years in a tech space business i.e. food aggregators, online services, etc.
* Team management experience including Sales Executives/Agents and ideally also managed Customer Service Executives
* Although this is a strategic role driving development, due to the startup nature of the company, the person should be willing to undertake operational tasks when needed to.