- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Senior Manager
- Experience 7 Years
- Gender N/A
- Industry Construction & Real Estate
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
– As a Senior Manager, you will lead on the delivery of client engagements across the region to a high standard while ensuring that quality of the client relationship moves to the next level during delivery.
– You will work closely with the clients to define the objective and scope of the engagements and deliverables in consultation with the Engagement Partner.
– Our Senior Managers think like an entrepreneur, stay abreast of current business and industry trends, and use creative techniques, analyses and presentations to answer clients’ most important questions.
– The range of assignments include developing long-term strategies for organizations, evaluating the potential acquisition of businesses, improving achievement outcomes, developing new marketing channel strategies, reducing operating costs, and evaluating new business ventures.
– They support the Sector Strategy Leader in building high quality client relationships, developing sharp points of view, and sector focused thought leadership.
What we are looking for
– Experience of managing business strategy for health care firms in the provider or payer space (life sciences/bio pharma experience is also relevant but not sufficient). This can come from prior consulting work or direct experience in the health care.
– A keen ability to conduct detailed assessments of industries including value chains, products, markets, competitors, customers, channels, supply chains – from financial and operational perspectives, in order to identify risks and opportunities
– Proficiency in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in a professional environment.
– Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary
– Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university with high scores (top 10% in class and/or above 3.5/4 CGPA)
– MBA from top business school is preferred, though not essential