- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Executive
- Experience 7 Years
- Gender N/A
- Industry Construction & Real Estate
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The candidate is expected to follow a selected number of clearly defined procedures under general guidance. Handles inquiries of moderate scope and complexity within customer service areas, such as Account Management, Upselling, Customer Issue Resolution, Customer Inquiry Support, Customer Service Analytics.
• Customer Service mindset & Problem-solving skills
• Processes & Procedures driven
• Team player results-driven & independent approach
• Ability to operate with multiple platforms MS Office, and solid Excel skills
• Handles inquiries of moderate scope and complexity.
• Uses basic analytical skills to interpret information, examine variables, draw conclusions, and assess alternative methods.
• Handles varied customer transactions; including inbound calls, service complaints, general product inquiries, customer order entry, and servicing customer accounts.
• Communicate with other departments and providers to research and resolve issues, identify and implement service solutions; monitor progress using service measurement systems; identify areas to improve communications and efficiency of operations through continuous improvement efforts; work to enhance knowledge in key service areas; creates basic reports and provides moderate analysis
• Handles customer inquiries/complaints of moderate scope and complexity such as product returns/exchanges, pricing issues, product promotions, where to buy products, etc. and suggests improvements to respective department(s)
• Builds credibility and trust with customers by providing value added services such as recommendations for product applications and order enhancement and work to identify areas of opportunity to improve customer satisfaction, communication, and efficiency by analyzing, recommending, and suggesting alternative solutions to meet customer needs and/or account specific needs.
• Assists in reviewing specifications for customer service methods and procedures
• Performs order management including shipping routings, order consolidations, import/export, expedites, investigates customer billing issues
• Review purchase order requirements to ensure compliance with companies’ terms and conditions. Follows up with customer before accepting order if non-compliant orders
• Actively participates in relevant corporate programs/initiatives, complies with professional and quality standards complies with corporate policies and procedures, and acts in a manner consistent with company values and ethical standards.
• Basic knowledge of Customer Service Theories & practices within Customer Service (such as Account Management, Customer Issue Resolution, Customer Inquiry Support, Customer Service Analytics).
• Fair knowledge of Letter of Credit & incoterms
• Makes continuous progress to achieve the required level of tech/process/systems knowledge.
• Develops knowledge of the assigned areas of responsibility including product and market detail and company’s structure, organization, and business.
• Knowledge of technology such as customer portal, social media, social community, CRM tool, etc. Knowledge of computer programs and corporate systems relevant to the assigned area of responsibility is normally required. Generally requires the ability to communicate in written English (Arabic is a plus).