- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Executive
- Experience 7 Years
- Gender N/A
- Industry Oil & Gas
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
- Act as Specifier to drive specs in tenders – provide system design for potential projects; engage with consultants and contractors to create and shape opportunities
- Early engagement to influence tech selections and compliance check for integrated security projects
- Build relationships with technical consultants, and other Parsons functional groups, as well as alliance partners to enable maximizing the Parsons’ overall success rate
- May function as Business development, application engineer, support on Project Engineering, assuming responsibility for the coordination between our technical team, contract, and client.
- Reviews Sales Package including project Scope of Work and Bill of Materials. Designs systems for projects including construction drawings, equipment enclosure layouts, floor plan design and point to point wiring diagrams
- Provides technical consultations for interdisciplinary analytical studies and analyses
- Lead security assessment activities addressing technical and functional security and regulatory requirements for the client. Advocate plan and Technical Control Governance program. Document gaps and system vulnerabilities; drive risk identification and intake.
- Ensures compliance of design with all applicable codes and regulations, providing the seal and signature of the professional engineer when required by statute or contract.
- Analyze and oversee security implementation; scope might involve review and update of security policies, standards, and controls. Collaborate with clients to develop and implement security policies and standards, considering impact to the client site. Collaborate with subject matter experts to address new requirements and emerging business needs in a secure manner.
- Conducts surveys, studies, and site investigations.
- Maintains affiliation with professional societies to keep abreast of current technologies.
- Helps determine budget estimates and staffing requirements for the defined scope and schedule. May assist with other administrative and technical duties.
- Recommends and prepares technical papers.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Hands on experience in managing security processes and CIP application engineering
- Sound knowledge of various CIP solutions and technologies and aware of all key industry players in the region and cross the globe
- Operational knowledge of surveillance monitoring, Biometrics, and related applications
- Having relevant CIP engineering or development experience
- Possessing knowledge of software and coding skills specific to job
- Developing strong quantitative skills
- Collaborating across interdisciplinary teams is a MUST qual.
- Solid understanding of designing engineering solutions
- Advanced knowledge of security design applications – specifically in the areas of critical infrastructure protection, access control, surveillance, perimeter intrusion, radar/sonar systems, and integrated security
- Technical lead capable to capture the customer requirements and provide end to end solutions for security systems
- Analytical ability to identity risk to security assets
- The candidate should or willing to possess suitable product knowledge of OEM security products and enterprise systems, and familiar with instruments used in Security industry
- Must have experience in electronics and working with low voltage systems
- Must have the ability to convey ideas and train others. Should have strong presentation skills
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills and sound decision-making ability
- Assist partners in designing and building security-specific solutions; to include selection and integration of security products portfolio.
- Minimum 4-5 years in Application, design/Engineering security systems and Critical Infrastructure protection systems
- Minimum 4-5 years in Technical Sales/Business development experience is a must
- Good communication, presentation, inter-personnel, and organizational skills; Customer focused; Activity Driven
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills: Fluent English is required
- A global mindset – and past exposure to working with diversified team from different background.
- Must be able to travel extensively to customer/partner sites and work with the local customer across region.
- Potential to perform in a lead capacity, excellent written and oral communications skills, and a familiarity of industry practices and regulations are required. Must also possess a thorough knowledge of current technology and be able to select and apply appropriate engineering software for use on project.