- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 7 Years
- Gender N/A
- Industry Oil & Gas
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to
– Consult & implement data science solutions to business problems at an expert level.
– Understand and recommends modeling techniques & analysis framework to junior data scientists
– Solve complex problems and takes a new perspective on existing solutions.
– Present recommendations to senior staff and internal clients.
– Mentor more junior team members.
– Collaborate with business partners to understand their problems and goals, develop predictive modeling, statistical analysis, data reports and performance metrics.
– Consult on the creation of analytics solutions that effectively weigh business and technical tradeoffs using an intermediate understanding of business strategy as well as relevant big data environment topics.
– Act as an analytics product owner translating business needs into analytics projects and actions.
– Lead development of solutions with moderate complexity and risk.
– Develop innovative solutions using cutting edge technologies, structured and unstructured information.
– Support sales pitches to clients and ensure growth of the analytics platform in FS
– Work with Partners, Directors and Managers to support internal thought leadership development on industry specific offerings.
– Coach and mentor junior resources around industry business drivers and Analytics technical capabilities.
– Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
– Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world.
– Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with the engagement team members; stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client’s business; and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
– Whilst being an integral part of the Analytics team, you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region.
– You will work collaboratively with other Financial Services experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
– You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
– Education: Master’s degree in Mathematics or Statistics is a must.
– Preferable qualifications: PhD in a Mathematics related field is a plus.
– Years of Experience: 4 – 6 years of experience in Analytics & Data mining in Financial Services field.
– Minimum 3 years of experience within a professional services environment.
– Previous experience within the Middle East is a plus.
– In depth understanding of machine learning & artificial intelligence applications
– Expert in mathematical modelling and using tools for data analytics and mining. Proven IT skills in analytical tools (Python, R, SAS, Hadoop, Relational Database, Reporting tools etc.)
– Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
– Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), particularly ability to articulate concepts and recommendations in written form (PowerPoint reports, data visualisation etc.).
– The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
– Strong ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
– Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
– Proven strong conceptualized thinking and analytical capabilities.