Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Executive
Experience 7 Years
Industry Construction & Real Estate
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
• Attend, Prepare, and circulate meeting agendas/conduct Committee meetings and circulate minute of Meeting as Compliance Manager to close all Real Estate Violation System (RVS) complaints on time and make sure there is no RERA escalations.
• Be the official point of contact between Homeowners and RERA/DLD/Land Department as compliance manager. Committee/Board with RERA – coordinate submittal of relevant documents.
• Ensure all official circulars and notices issued from DLD and RERA is implemented in HOAM. Ensuring full compliance and implementation of Jointly Owned Property Laws.
• Register the Owners Committee with RERA coordinate submittal of relevant documents. Work along with Owners Committee in understanding its responsibilities and restrictions and provide advice as requested.
• Co-ordinate and work alongside with Facilities team to monitor and ensure that annual FM tendering is initiated on time.
• Co-ordinate and work alongside with Finance/ Technical team to prepare the annual budget for the following financial year and provide advice on General and Reserve Fund requirements to the OA.
• Work along with Finance for the submission of draft budget and Audits to 3rd party Auditor’s and RERA for approval. Ensure Draft Budgets and Audits are prepared and all necessary approvals with senior management is taken.
• Preparing and posting quarterly, or yearly management reports on community portal.
• Draft Community Notices for HOAM- Manager review and assist the OA if legal action is needed to recover outstanding Service Charges.
• Attending to Building specific complaints from Owners and Tenants and escalate it to HOA- Manager.
• Be a part of Budget preparation team along with Finance. Involved in submission of Service Charge file to 3rd Party Auditor’s and RERA for approval.
• Issuing all required reports to Committee in accordance with RERA rules e.g., reserve fund study, third party audit report, condition report, quotations, proposals, and comparative reports
• Establish and maintain record system of all correspondence between Owners, Residents (occupiers) and other relevant parties, and records to be kept pursuant to law (registration documents).
• Draft and distribute monthly OA management reports to Committee and all Owners.
• In conjunction with Facility team carry out regular inspections of the common areas and common facilities and Building assets.
• Monthly walk around with HOA- Manager and Owners Committee if needed.
• Manage the spending of the budget by keeping a track on Budgets Vs Actuals.
• Ensure the Owners Association remain in full compliance with all local regulations, including Civil Defence, Dubai Municipality, Dubai Land Department & any other related Government Authorities.
• Management of records of all Buildings and OA related correspondences.
• Review of BMS/JOPD/Master and Community Rules statement (as may be required).
• Occasionally if work demands, necessary to work late hours or weekend work or work from home depending on the nature of emergency based on operations which will be instructed by departmental Senior Management.
• Ensure customer service calls/ Call Centre Tickets and follow ups are done by the customer service team based on the departmental standard operating process (S.O.P).
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and Perform any additional duties as instructed by HOAM-Manager.
• All Internal and External emails have to be responded within 48 Hours with feedbacks/closure/update status.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
• M-100 The Essentials of Community Association Management is a must
• Law No. (27) of 2007 and Law No 9 of 2019, Concerning Ownership of Jointly Owned Properties in the Emirate of Dubai
• RERA Directions, including but not limited to: The Civil Code No: 5 of 1985 (Federal Law)
• Min. 3 to 4 – years of experience in Owners Association and Community Management.
• Proven track in customer service with direct face to face client handling skills.
• Good understanding of operations of Jointly Owned Property.
• Intermediate understanding of financial accounting and budgeting for strata schemes.
• Intermediate understanding of facilities management services for buildings.
• Business and administrative processes.
Other Skills / Requirements:
• Excellent command over written & spoken English. Arabic is an advantage.
• Proficiency of Microsoft application i.e., Excel, Word, Outlook.
• An excellent communication and Management skills.
• The ability to answer queries and perform client service duties.
• The ability to handle difficulty clients.
• Excellent time management skills.