- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender N/A
- Industry Technology $ IT
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– Min. 10 to 12 years of experience in similar position with MNCs preferably in Saudi.
– Proven track record of achieving assigned sales targets (magnitude of tens of Millions) in similar position.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
– Applies comprehensive understanding of sales processes, including the IBM Client Value Method
– Existing/developing client relationships with the major Oil Company of Saudi Arabia.
– Demonstrates a professional knowledge of business acumen, including an understanding of the customers’ business, industry, economic trends, issues and competition
– Understands organizational resources, priorities, needs and policies, both IBM and clients.
– Understands IBM strategies, offerings, and technologies. Applies knowledge of information technology and leading edge solutions related to the client’s business.
– Masters the required proficiency levels of the Relationship Discipline skills for this position
About Business Unit
Fueled by cognitive technologies, more than 150 SaaS offerings, and real-time insights, the Global Markets team delivers embedded expertise to help our clients make better decisions and deliver innovation as they engage with their customers, partners and suppliers. Join us to continue to drive innovation with the most comprehensive portfolio for enterprises across industries.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status