Offered Salary 12012
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Health care
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are seeking to hire a specialist health care Business Development Manager who will be responsible
for leading, supervising, and organizing our sales team and ensuring to secure our business and
You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned
goals, and coordinating with our management and our clients in the health care and insurance field.
You will also be responsible and able to manage the meeting, presentations and have a very good
knowledge and background in medical solutions and insurance business.
A Bachelor degree in sales and marketing is essential, preferred bachelor in medical and
pharmaceutical or a related field is required.
To succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sales team,
previous experience in a sales-related and holding an MBA certificate is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Client relation development
– Good experience in the medical and pharmaceutical field
– Medical sales representative skilled in healthcare insurance and insurance systems
– Ability to manage and secure client business
– Ability to coordinate and manage meetings and presentations
– High skills in representing the company profile and ensure that clients are happy to award the
– Maintain the relation with our clients
– Manage the sales team and back office
– Ability to get a new contract from insurance companies, healthcare providers and pharmacies
– Disciplined, hardworking and self-motivated who are willing to take the challenge to turnaround
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
– Ability to present the sales report to the managing directors and CEO
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing
professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art
practices; participating in professional societies.
Previous experience in Health care software solutions
– Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
– Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
– Experience in customer relationship management.
– Experience managing and directing a sales team.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.