- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender N/A
- Industry Oil & Gas
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Business Communications Specialist to join our ccommercial department. In this position, you will work with the head of the commercial department to represent the company’s brand, manage client relationships and drive sales strategies to increase product awareness by observing market, competitors, and industry trends. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant organizational skills and has strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies and best practices.
• Devise and oversee the B2C & B2B integrated marketing campaigns to promote company services and acquire customers.
• Create, edit and proofread informative content, press releases, articles, case studies and media opportunities to share our company’s brand, products, and services leading to customer’s engagement.
• Develop and manage efficient procedures and workflows for the digital content life cycle.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
• Maintaining relationships with key clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new business opportunities.
• Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
• Tactical management of the company’s digital channels including website administration, SEO, SEM, digital campaigns, social media, and other campaigns across alternative e-commerce platforms.
• Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing and communications disciplines.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business.
• Certification on Digital Marketing is an advantaOther Details
• Full understanding of all social media platforms.
• Good knowledge and experience with online marketing and best practices.
• Creative, problem solver, passionate about winning and achieving results.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly motivated and can work independently, detailed oriented, organized, and efficient.
• Fluent in speaking English. Arabic language is a plus.
The company’s culture and operating model is based on results and deliverables. The company will work on different models with the right candidate the demonstrates successful track record and the desired level of commitment.
- Full time employment or long contract assignment basis
- Partial remote work is possible