Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Industry Sales & Marketing
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Manage the sales functions for the assigned specific portfolio by executing sales strategies. Ensure that the sales team adheres to the company mission, vision and values by monitoring the application of standard operating procedures. Responsible for the achievement of the specific portfolio goals by directing sales teams to achieve targets as required by the Dealer management.
- Supervises daily performance of Sales team by following up on vehicle sales achievements and taking part in non-regular transactions during peak season to ensure the required sales target is achieved.
- Manage sales teams to achieve pre-determined operational targets by providing and analyzing business plans to meet operation targets determined by the center management.
- Monitor and evaluate the sales team performance to ensure that the specific portfolios of business performances are met by taking corrective action in conjunction with the center management, whenever required.
- Responsible for ensuring sales processes are efficient and customer complaints are managed by promoting standard sales procedures to the sales team members
- Coach sales team members to deliver a consistent standard of Customer Care, while taking actions to develop individuals for future growth within the organization
- Ensure business process standards are maintained, including the monitoring of Customer data capture and accuracy at all Point of Sales
- Supervises the sales team activities to ensure that all activities are carried out as per the company’s policies and procedures through effective communication and monitoring.
- Meet with the Sales team to update on product knowledge through regular discussion and sharing information to enhance sales team confidence and performance.
- Address customer complaints that require support to the Sales Executive to maintain customer satisfaction and achieve Customer Engagement targets.
- Manage documentation and legal government relation matters pertaining to the sales function by adhering to the prescribed government rules and procedures to minimize legal implications to the business
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Minimum Experience: 8 years’ experience in Sales where 1-2 years in supervisory role
- Customer (Guest) and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Administration and Management: Basic Knowledge of business and management principles involved in resource allocation, and coordination of people and resources.
- Sales and Marketing: Basic knowledge of principles and methods for promoting and selling products or services. This includes basic marketing strategy and sales techniques, product demonstration and sales control systems.
- Personnel and Human Resources: Limited knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel selection, training, compensation and benefits, labour relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Financial and Accounting: General knowledge of Accounting and Financial principles and procedures.
- English Language: Basic knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Arabic Language: Limited knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Behavioral Competencies :
- Time Management: Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of oneself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Stress Tolerance: Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Achievement/Effort: Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Alertness and Problem-Solving Skill
- Computer Skills: Job requires the knowledge in worksheets, word processing, presentation and database management.
- Good Judgement Skills and Decision Making, Social Perceptiveness.
- Problem Sensitivity: The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Deductive Reasoning: The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Inductive Reasoning: The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Sales Related Skills: Persuasive, Aggressive in Sales, Able to deal with stress, patient, persistent