Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Non Financial Services Audit practice, within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
Our team helps organisations navigate regulatory complexity while strengthening trust and transparency in their business. While many of the rules of business have changed, the fundamentals haven’t. You’ll work alongside senior members of the client’s management team in planning the audit process from beginning to end, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and fair presentation of our client’s information.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
– Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
– Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
– Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
– Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
– Share relevant thought leadership.
– Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
– Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
– Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
– Recent Big 4 Experience (External Audit)
– Accounting Qualification (ACCA, CPA, CA, ACA, ICAEW)
– IFRS Experience
Minimum years experience required:
– 3+ in External Audit
– Experience working in developed markets, such as UK, USA, Australia, Europe
– Arabic Speaking
We are very happy to receive applications from candidates based outside of UAE although our ability to progress with such applications will be subject to the UAE lifting the current restriction on Expat visas, in response to COVID-19.