- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Senior Manager
- Experience 6 Years
- Gender N/A
- Industry Construction & Real Estate
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
• Managing company’s financial accounting, reporting systems (BaaN ERP)
• Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers etc.
• Preparing & presenting Board of Directors (BOD) meetings documents (Financials) & preparing general updates on the operations and minutes of the meeting
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
• Maintaining accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies
• Preparing the payroll and processing WPS monthly with the coordination from HR department for adjustments with staff payout
• Preparation of payments transfers, cheques as at the agreed payment date/Manage AP/ vendors payments on a timely basis which carries business risk (for e.g. Lease line, Microsoft, Infor (BaaN)
• Cash management
• Customer/Vendor Interactions for better payment terms on contracts and large orders
• Customer interactions for collections
• Managing and following the Delegation of Authority Matrix (DOA) for all approvals in terms of purchases, payments, HR, Receivables, Audit, Sales etc.
• Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements
• Secures financial information by completing database backups
• Protecting organization’s value by keeping information confidential
• Ensure compliance of VAT regulations
• Prepare TechSource LLC’s budgets in consultation with the general manager & other functional heads
• Managing budgets for the year and continuous monitoring of the budgets to avoid overspending.
• Providing and interpreting financial information
• Monitoring and Interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends analyzing changes & evaluating alternatives and advising accordingly
• Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines (Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly)
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
• Preparing and recording asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information on a monthly basis
• Preparing trial balance on a monthly basis; reconciling entries and uploading to the reporting tool (MIS) by finalizing the financial status as at required date
• Liaising with internal and external auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for external business opportunities and execution of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA’s)/Memorandum of understanding (MOU) etc.
• Execution of Service Level Agreements with customers for the year
• Liaising with the Group HR Department in facilitating employee needs in terms of issuance of salary, employment letter, Medical & Life insurance details etc.
• Managing the IT assets insurance on a yearly basis
• Liaise with the technical team to prepare accurate invoicing to the customers on a monthly basis based on the user count provided by the individual functional heads
• Approving the monthly Microsoft invoicing report, monitoring the Microsoft pricing changes in varies software rates on a half yearly/yearly basis and budget appropriately
• Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
• Liaise with the functional heads to prepare accurate project costing for varies application infrastructure-based projects)
• Prepare yearly incentive payout calculations based on the KPI’s and targets set to each employee
• Order negotiations with vendors/Customers.
• Manage and monitor the work of the admin officer, office driver & office assistant
• Checking accuracy of the petty cash, dealing with queries
• Be the main link person with the head office and TechSource LLC
• Oversee office facilities to ensure smooth running and pleasant office environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Relevant financial qualifications
• Effective Collaborative skills
• Ability to effectively manage operational tasks and liaise with respective department
• Demonstrated vendor management skills