Offered Salary 8574
Career Level Executive
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
To check daily menu functions in order to be able to forecast and to determine the quantity of the food to be cooked and other foods to prepared Make inspections routes to the kitchen, other related areas, and storage place. To check and follow-ups on the cleanliness and conditions of all kitchen areas, methods, and progress in food preparations. To attend meetings and participate with the Executive Chef and to discuss the updates in daily activities and various operations.
- Responsible for the planning, preparation, and presentation of all food items and beverages to the required standards of quality, in line with client and company requirements while attaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Prepare menus and use standardized recipes
- Control the food quality, presentation, and service as per the required standards defined by the manager/superior.
- Oversee proper handling, packaging, and storage of foodstuff and ensure the stock rotation procedures are maintained.
- Knowledge of Food Safety, Hygiene, and HACCP guidelines
- A certificate in culinary arts is an added advantage.
- Candidates must be Arabic Nationals with a minimum of five years of experience as an Arabic cuisine cook/ chef
- High school diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.