Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
Industry Construction & Real Estate
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Adjunct Instructor of Society in UAE and Islamic Studies – UOBD- Fall Semester 2020/2021
• Facilitate learning for students in the discipline area.
• Develop and design curriculum plans to foster student learning, stimulate class discussions, and ensure student engagement.
• Provide tutoring and academic counselling to students, assess student coursework, and maintain course files and other class-related records.
• Collaborate with and support colleagues.
• Ph.D. or Master’s Degree in Sociology/Arab and Islamic Studies/ World Cultures.
• Relevant experience of sufficient scope and duration.
Specification: (Specific Soft & Functional Skills):
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (Arabic is a plus)
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Collegial and student-focused