Offered Salary 5037
Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry Accounts $ Finance
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
- Providing support to the Accounts and Finance Department.
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity, and cash flow
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounts/Finance/ Economics with work experience.
- The ability to communicate in Arabic is highly preferred.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software i.e ERP Systems, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.