Offered Salary 7466
Career Level Middle Management
Experience 7 Years
Industry Construction & Real Estate
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
You will be responsible for leading the end-to-end business software project and will be engaged in the company’s ERP implementation. You will identify and drive implementation and recommend necessary process changes to enable the business to perform efficiently and effectively. This role will require a combination of capabilities that would allow for effective review and/or understanding of Operations and Finance projects.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Access business challenges/needs/gaps and facilitate change in a hands-on manner by identifying opportunities for efficiencies and improvements through root cause/diagnostic analysis. Create strategies and blueprints that define robust end-to-end finance with a clear oversight on return of investment.
- Ensure that any proposed solutions fit for the needs of the ERP in terms of quality, functionality and overall integrity
- Knowledge of Financial Reporting & Consolidation, Cost Allocation and Financial Planning & Analysis (forecasting and budgeting), Regulatory Reporting, etc.To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and winning personality.
- Collaborative, pragmatic and flexible.
- Strong time and resource management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Accounting/ Finance.
- Knowledge of Financial Reporting & Consolidation
- Experience of working in a Finance role for a minimum of 3 years with a good knowledge of project accounting and supply chain management
- Experience in working with Sage 300 ERP is a plus.
- Experience in leading/ taking a key role in ERP projects internally in previous companies is a must