Offered Salary 5674
Career Level Executive
Experience 6 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize all regular accounting processes such as A/P, A/R, and Journal Entries plus
monthly closure accounts.
- Ensure compliance with budgetary control and requirements.
- Analyze and forecast financial requirements for the organization.
- Ensure efficient working of all financial transactions in the organization.
- Ensure and implement all accounts payable check activation and wire transactions.
- Reconciliation of sub-ledger to GL including customer and supplier reconciliation.
- Preparation of schedules for auditing purposes
- Analyze & Scrutinize different general ledger accounts regularly.
- Develop budgetary plans for processes as per requirement.
- Collate bank statements on a monthly basis & preparation BRS.
- Inventory Accounting and Control
- Fixed Assets and depreciation accounting,
- Preparation of Profit & Loss account, Balance sheet, and Cash flow statement
- Accounting Skills
- Reconciliation Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
- Liaison skill (Bank & Insurance)
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- B. Com/M.Com/ CA Inter/ ICWA Inter or equivalent
- Minimum 3-.5 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities