- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Staff
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender N/A
- Industry Construction & Real Estate
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Accountant Cashier, primarily for Billing & Cash Handling, who have also knowledge of SAP software. To collect cash / cheque and credit card payments against cash invoices. Ensure all collection is entered in the system and banked regularly. You should be able to interact with the customer in a confident manner.
Responsibilities and Duties (Cashier)
• Front Desk Counter handling for all cash related transactions of indoor sales.
• Responsible for error-free Billing & Cashiering.
• Recording all collections including cash /credit card receipts and cheque deposits entries on daily basis.
• Posting entries onto SAP for down payments or payments against invoices.
• Responsible for handling daily reconciliation between Sales VS collection of store sales.
• Regular deposit of cash collection into banks as per company policy.
• Prudent handling of cash with ability to detect fake/ damaged notes.
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Submission of daily cash collection to the Accounts Department safe.
• Be responsible for the safe custody of the keys to the safe locker for cash storage.
• Performs other related tasks and duties as assigned from time to time
Responsibilities and Duties (Accountant)
• General posting of Accounts payable invoices and outgoing payments
• Verify authenticity of petty cash expenditure.
• Audit of bills for arithmetical accuracy.
• Ensuring transaction trail is documented with necessary supporting documents.
• Cheque preparation and dispatch.
• Coordinate with suppliers for payment related queries and updates.
• Drafting letters, official documents for business partners such as banks.
• Reconciling bank accounts.
• Ensure proper and systematic filing of business documents.
• Follow up with Banks for documents, queries, other related tasks.
• Adhoc duties as and when assigned.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Should be bachelor’s degree in Accounts
• Must have minimum 2-3 years of working experience in the same role.
• Working knowledge of MS Office and accounting software.
• Relevant software skills (On-Job training to be provided).
• Strong numerical skills.
• Multitasking ability