About Zulekha Amin Lakhani
- Academic Level Master’s Degree
- Age 38 - 42 Years
- Salary 1850
- Gender Female
- Industry Management
- 2004 Nagpur University
● MBA (HR & Marketing) from Nagpur University in 2004.
- 2017 - 2020 Apex Power Concepts Contracting LLC
● Delivered key projects within budgets, with high accuracy, on time and high customer satisfaction by providing technical, application and operational leadership for the project. ● Project Coordinator for the installation of solar carports for Dewa Head office in Dubaias a part of Shams Dubai initiative to reduce 1500 tons of carbon emissions annually. ● Maintained all the documents with the accountability of obtaining all the approvals of DRRG and DM approvals. ● Ensured smooth run of overall project operations by controlling and scheduling activities whilst keeping track of project and communicating progress to the team and the stakeholders. ● Supported inspections to ensure project in compliance with the requirements by visiting and checking snags. ● Procured civil equipment bymaintaining seamless coordination with the civil and steel contractors.
- 2015 - 2016 AGL Coca-Cola
● Planned, directed and controlled the project activities, completed blueprinting for SAP enhancement and ensured that the scheduled targets and standards are achieved within the allocated budget. ● Built HR business models, strategy, and comparisons on various metrics for converted business requirements into functional and system requirements. ● Carried out stringent quality measures including preparation/ maintenance of necessary documents as per norms and conducted audits to ensure compliance to quality standards. ● Configured work schedules, holiday calendar, planned working time, employee grouping and sub grouping to ensure appropriate run of AS IS and To Be, thereby rectified implementation error in overtime recording and eliminated same. ● Maintained and developed master data of employees; corrected employee grouping and subgrouping, fixed the planned working time in the system to fetch correct overtime reports from the system. ● Conducted UAT for all the changes for new work schedule creation and leave calculations.