About Tejas Parikh
- Academic Level Master’s Degree
- Age 33 - 37 Years
- Salary 1865
- Gender Male
- Industry Finance
• Assistant Manager Accounts with extensive experience over 16+ years’ in Account/Audit/Finance/Taxation field.
• Experience in Accounts Payable, Receivable, General Ledger, Accounts & Bank reconciliation, Accounts finalization, MIS reporting, Advance Excel (Vlookup & Pivot table etc…), Vat filling, computer literacy
- 2007 - Present Al Sabbah Electrical Mechanical & Sanitary Cont. EST., UAE
• Accounts AP AR & GL cycle: Handling all day to day transaction of Accounts Payable, Receivable & GL for the UAE project operations • Data Management: Ensuring documents data recorded with correct code after verification, allocation & certification under LPO/contract limit for AR & AP. • Accounts Receivable: Supervising operations of the Accounts Receivable (AR) with focus on ensuring efficient processing (verifying, allocating, posting & reconciling) of company receivables and timely collection in accordance to company policies • Accounts Payable: Ensuring payments schedules by LPO/LOI due date and Postings cheques after Reconciliation with Accounts ledger & suppliers/subcontractor SOA. Performing AP ledgers scrutiny keeping ledger balances up to date for monthly/quarterly & year-end closing. • Account & Bank Reconciliation: Performing reconciliation of Bank, Inter-company Ledgers, General ledger & Trial balance. • General Ledger: Posting JV entries after allocating Expenses, prepare schedule such as utilities, camp rent, prepaid expenses and depreciation. Posting Adjustment entries in year-end closing. • Reporting & Documentation: Provide error free various ad hoc reports by summarizing, analysing data to Superior. Including AP & AR outstanding ageing report, revenue forecast and statement for Debit Balance & Unaccounted Documents. • Vendor and Client Management: Maintaining vendor & client relationships, responding on inquiry & resolving financial issues correlating with project team. • Policy & Procedure : Participate in developing, implementing and maintaining AP/AR procedures and policies to ensure internal controls, efficiencies, and adherence to company policies • Team Management: Assist to accountants for day to day query & ensuring team performance in optimum level • Auditing: Assist with internal & statutory audit process to accomplish documentation for audit compliance. • Asset & stock : Maintaining fixed assets register & stock management for account closing • Account Closing: Assist to accounts manager in Preparing Cash flow, Trial Balance, Income/P&L & Finalizing balance sheet. • VAT & Taxation: Prepare & Reconcile VAT data for each month Vat Filling.
- 2005 - 2007 Marigold Paint Pvt. (I) Ltd., India
• Executed all clerical & accounting work for Asian paint job work ; monitored fill material requirement for production to Asian paint; posting purchase & sales bill & entry in SAP, material receipt & issue entry in SAP • Managing daily Accounts Payable processes & Accounts Receivable including posting and balancing of daily cash& credit applications, preparing journal entries, filing of records and general account reconciliations; performed payments schedules by due date and postings cheques after reconciliation with accounts ledger & supplier statements • Provided day-to-day status reporting to Asian paint & company superior • Maintained excise record, submit excise form on monthly & quarterly basis to excise office; • Performed Store issue & receipt and cash payment, receipt entry in system; performed ledger, cash & bank reconciliation • Conducted physical stock verification for Asian paint inspection • Performed Sales Tax data & reporting to Manger Taxation for each month Sales Tax return Filling
- 2004 - 2005 Monil Accounting and Tax Consultancy., India
• Posting purchase, sales, cash, bank, payroll accounting transaction entry in tally, • Cash & bank reconciliation, • Preparing quarterly sales tax & central tax figure • Submitting sales tax form on monthly quarterly & yearly • Attending sales tax hearing • Finalize P&L, Trial Balance, Balance sheet, • Entry level to Finalization all accounting transaction handled independently in this firm.
- 2003 - 2004 Mr. Rohit S. Shah tax consultancy firm., India
• Auditing Accounts books of manufacturer, whole seller & retailer. • Preparing audit report. • Submit Audit review to CA for approval • File income tax & sales tax return
Honors & awards
Appreciated with Most Supporting team member & Job well done