About Sameera Sudhakaran
- Academic Level Master’s Degree
- Age 28 - 32 Years
- Salary 3868
- Gender Female
- Industry Finance
Skilled and accomplished Finance and Accounts professional with strong academic background and overall 5 years of Full-Time work experience in various notable organizations.
Fast Learner and Problem-Solver with an eye for detail and a proven track record of work ethics. Currently associated with Noon E-Commerce as Accounts Payable Accountant for Group Finance.
Holds a Master’s in Business Administration with Finance specialization from IIBS, Bangalore, India
- 2019 - Present Noon.com
• A key member of the Group Finance team – overseeing Finance operations in 6 countries. • Responsible for Supplier management and supplier statement reconciliation. • Handling of both PO and Non-PO invoices of Retail, Transport, and logistics, IT, and marketing departments. • Processing expense claims and assisting the team for processing invoices in the ERP. • Coordinating with suppliers for invoice related issues and payment related matters. • Review of Logistics and Manpower contracts and suggests the Management and procurement team if any changes required. • Payment processing including checks, EFT, and wire transfers. • Performing Bank Reconciliation. • Handling of HR payments including E Dirham, Naqodi, and Petty Cash management. • Coordinated with the procurement team regarding raising of PO and GL allocation against the respective procurement category. • Handled the responsibility of transition training of Accounts Payable to India and successfully completed the same • Assisting Tax team in VAT returns. • Preparation of Monthly and Daily Finance reports as per request.
- 2018 - 2019 Gunnebo Services Pty Ltd.
• Closely worked with Finance Director on Month-end and year-end closing process. (Australia, New Zealand, India, and UAE). • Engaged in Forecasting and budgeting of sales and orders Oversee Accounts Payable and Receivable. • Prepared journal entries for Accruals, expenses, movement and ensure all are booked in the ERP properly as well as managed the General Ledgers. • Conducted Margin analysis of the business periodically and advised Finance Director of the causes behind the changes in margins. • Prepared variance commentary as part of financial reporting. • Managed Accounts Payable process smoothly. • Bank statement reconciliation and Petty cash reconciliation. • Calculation and e filing of TDS as well as GST. • Monthly Payroll Processing. • Expert in accurate and fast Invoice processing through SAP and Pronto. • Managed prompt payment of invoices and overheads thus ensured a trustworthy supplier relationship.
- 2015 - 2018 Cardinal Health, USA (India Office)
• Processed 2 way and 3-way PO matching invoices via SAP • Processed 2-way manual payment requests • Disbursement of checks, ensuring all necessary documentation is attached and obtaining supervisor\'s approval according to departmental procedure. • Monthly vendor statement reconciliation and ensured that payments are getting processed in a prompt manner • Conducted monthly closing process, accruals, and GRIR Reconciliation to find out GR overage.
- 2012 - 2014 Professional Accountants - Chartered Accountants
• Worked as Assistant Accountant and Internal Auditor with a CA Firm • Invoice Processing using ERP Tally • Communicated with suppliers to reconcile invoice payments • Supplier Statement Reconciliation • Assisted the Chartered accountant in preparation of Tax sheets, Tax filing, GST and payment of Taxes as well as GST • Conducted Internal auditing of expenses and payments
Honors & awards
Awarded with ‘High Flyer Employee\' by client Cardinal Health during my period with Conduent for cleaning up the open GR on framework orders. We researched 518 lines and closed them out in a very quick span of time.
Achieved second High Flyer from Cardinal Health Management for going above and beyond the requirements of the role.
Completed process improvement project successfully on EDP Failure and thus saved 250-man hours in a year