About Rufat Abilov
- Academic Level Degree Bachelor
- Age 28 - 32 Years
- Salary 3001
- Gender Male
- Industry Management
Dedicated and experienced Hotel General Manager with more than 7 years providing clients with the highest degree of hospitality and customer service by ensuring that facilities meet and exceed expectations. Deliver results while rising to any challenge and working under pressure in high demand environments. Team leader possessing outstanding work ethic and integrity, always dedicated to meeting budget and meticulously documenting financials. Manages by leading and showing staff the rewards of pushing past their own expectations to provide the best work possible.
- 2018 - 2020 Diamond Hotel Baku
• Directed and managed 35 staff members in daily hotel operation, implemented sales, marketing and customer relations strategies, and oversaw operating budget of $600K+. • Achieved hospitality revenue target by implementing guest services and other facility accommodations while decreasing expenses by 5% to exceed budget expectations. • Implemented a new housekeeping process that reduced labor costs while maintaining high-quality guest experience. • Spearheaded hotel pre-opening operations, sales and marketing, and revenue plan to achieve rate and occupancy goals. • Decreased online bookings commission expenses by 15% by sourcing new data entry automation software. • Built high-performing team by managing all aspects of staff hiring including interviewing and training staff members. • Established significant training programs for each department resulting in improved guest satisfaction. • Interacted with customers to obtain feedback on the quality of the product, service levels, and overall satisfaction.
- 2016 - 2018 Lake Palace Hotel
• Provided leadership and end-to-end management of guest experience, financial performance, forecasting, and budget planning, and administration including payroll, and labor, marketing, and human resources. • 2016: Increased ADR by 56%; Decreased Expenses by 10%; Annual Hotel Revenue: +14% • 2017: Increased ADR by 7%; Decreased Expenses by 7%; Annual Hotel Revenue: +12% • Increased revenues by identifying return guests and delivering outstanding service yielding increased room rates. • 2016 March Rate $27USD • 2017 March Rate $41USD • 2018 March Rate $65USD • Supervised hotel operation and supported guest services personnel to maintain the highest standards of hospitality. • Delivered excellent service to guests, managed a full range of front-office functions and guest complaint resolution. • Facilitated regular staff meetings, including training sessions and review of previous sales and operations results. • Assigned contract within 100 days with 80% hotel rooms guaranteed. Increased hotel room rate by 20% to drive revenue growth.