About Muhammad Usama Amjad
- 2008 University of Engineering And Technology Lahore Pakistan
- 2014 - 2020 Al Jazeera Emirates Group UAE
• Counseled innovation projects. Set project objectives, deﬁne and document project phases. Generate, enrich, evaluate and select ideas. Develop technical components, products or processes and co-ordinate testing. Evaluate and interpret test results. Use dedicated project resources (budget, people, tools) in the most economic manner. • Directed Lean 6 Sigma improvement projects yielding labor productivity improvements over 20% in 3 years. Proposed, justiﬁed and received approval for $3.3 million project to install a new Automated Dolo Lime Production line that reduced the labor force by 25% and increased production by 30%. • Organized procurement documents and speciﬁcations, Statement of Work (SOW) documents and proposals support for engineered components and assemblies. Provides technical evaluations and expert opinion to support procurement decisions. • Conducted facility condition assessments to increase 100% equipment performance and Engineer new concepts for performance functionality. Led improvement in on-time delivery from 78% to over 98% by restructuring the materials and distribution teams and daily performance reporting. • Consolidated 3 other divisions\' operations into the facility, including engineering work instructions and QA / QC and test documents. Installed and Commissioned 2 major new production lines with increasing production capacity by 60%, dedicated lean manufacturing cells in the past 5 years.
- 2016 - 2020 Al Jazeera Emirates Group UAE
• Prepares and ensures 100% eﬀective implementation in respect of adherence and HSE and safety policy and procedural requirements. Ensures project\'s designs on inherent technical safety criteria, HSE principles and aligned with approved Corporate Codes of Practice and Company technical safety engineering standards. Page 1 of 3 • Review hazard analysis / risk assessment plan for all key activities and monitor the eﬀectiveness of hazard control measures, job safety plans and work method statements at site and carry out HSE visit and report to resident engineer for immediate rectiﬁcation that reduced record able injuries by 80%. Implemented ISO 9001:2015 (QMS), ISO 50001:2018 (EMS), OSHAD-SF for maintaining safety culture in facility. Also got Approved from NSF international (NSF/ANSI 60) to bear there NSF Mark on our Products ensuring high quality products. • Review emergency preparedness and response, permit to work system, Toolbox Talks, HSE meetings, HSE statistics & records according to company requirement. Performed internal and external QA/QC and HSE audits. • Developed a contractor orientation training program that required every contract employee stepping foot on ELF property to attend prior to commencing work activities. Developed relationships with contract training providers to deliver scheduled ﬁeld training dates to ensure all contractors had ample opportunity to attend training prior to commencing activities.
- 2012 - 2014 DG Cement pakistan
Review & monitor corrective actions and modiﬁcations in drawings to ensure maximum outcome in the performance of machines and equipment, to improve reliability and to avoid re-occurrence of failure. • Designing preventive & predictive maintenance plans to minimize the breakdown of machine & maximize the availability of equipment at eﬃcient level by using Enterprise Asset Management “EAM” program (Oracle ERP) & X-PLAIN–II a soft ware of computerized management system of systematic maintenance (FLS). • Preparation, planning & execution of shut down activities & to keep machine history in ERP system for analysis of machine condition. • Accomplished with the Audit of ISO 9001 & 14001 by managing document & record as per the requirement of clauses of Quality & Environmental management program & to ensure compliance to all relevant safety, quality & environmental management policies, procedures & controls across the electrical & instrumentation sections. • Prepare costing data sheet for the development of new component and comparison of calculated with actual costing data sheet.
- 2011 - 2012 Ravi Autos Pakistan
chievements/Tasks Lahore, Pakistan • Review & monitor engineering analysis and verifying design compliance with applicable codes and standards. Supported maintenance and operating partners to develop equipment sustainment and operating procedures. • Increased Client satisfaction scores and cut negative feedback by 50% by implementing operational excellence procedures and creating standard operating plans for departments. • Proven direct experience in mechanical engineering, detail design and commissioning of industrial automation, large conveyance or transportation systems. Introduced production line best practices, improving shipping volume by 15% daily. • Member of special projects teams including leadership development, new software image processing implementation, claims management communication, and Lean Leadership program. Increased productivity approx. 5% year over year via continuous improvement programs.