About MUHAMMAD KHAN
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 28 - 32 Years
- Responsible for developing and improving a wide range of production processes
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Work as a Management Representative for third party audits.
university of lahore
2020 - Present
rubber world industry LLC
• Responsible for developing and improving a wide range of production processes • Provide inspired leadership for the organization. • Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions. • Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures. • Assist HR with recruiting when necessary. • Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale. • Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing. • Work with senior stakeholders. • Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations. • Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals. • Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company. • Support worker communication with the management team. • Work as a Management Representative for third party audits.
2018 - 2020
RUBBER WORLD INDUSTRY
• Responsible for developing and improving a wide range of production processes • Execute broad engineering knowledge to design and development new products, product changes and enhancements • Develop test methods, standards and protocols supporting implementation of new material designs • Worked on different formulations to make the product under ASTM and BSI Standards. • Manage the different certifications bodies to certify the product which include DCL, UL, Thomas Bell and DCD. • Manage advanced product development program, improved materials or manufacturing processes • May be required to represent the Product Engineering department as a subject matter expert in regards to product lines, purchased components, and/or selected procedures. • Work with the electrical engineer on the mechanical/electrical interfaces within the design. • Ensure that all the documentation is updated and completed throughout the engineering process. • Responsible for accurately estimating and managing workload to maintain project schedule
2017 - 2018
RUBBER WORLD INDUSTRY LLC
• Oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations. • plan and draw up a production schedule • Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate • Select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance • Set the quality standards. • Ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers • Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed • Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programs • Organize the repair of any damaged equipment • Liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients • Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times • Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met • Work with managers to implement the company\'s policies and goals • Collate and analyze data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers • Supervise and motivate a team of workers • review worker performance and identify training needs
RUBBER WORLD INDUSTRY
• Check the internal diameter thickness and length of pipes on every half an hour and have to make report for the same. Conducting visual and measurement tests, rejecting and documenting unacceptable materials. • If any difference been found out, then immediately give notification to the concerned shift supervisor & instruct for corrective measures. • Training labors and production staffs about how to increase quality and the need of quality. • Initiate Non-Conformance reports (Material Rejection Notice) as required. • Quality surveillance, Documentation & Dimensional Check & Interpretation. • Density of pipe checking as per the ASTME Standards. • Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, rejecting and returning unacceptable materials. • Approves in-process production by confirming specifications. • Document inspection results by completing reports and logs, summarizing re-work and waste, inputting data in to quality data base. • Dealing with more than 100 national and international clients about their quality aspects and standards to minimize complaints. • Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results needed. • Making reports on daily, weekly and monthly manner and reviewing it often so as to find innovative tools for quality improvement and reduction of wastage. • Trading items checking and reporting
Honors & awards