About Mohd Rashid
- Academic Level Diploma
- Age 33 - 37 Years
- Salary 1850
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
• 13+ years of overall IT and Telecom experience with a strong understanding of Network Infra and security, Comprehensive expertise in Network Administration, Management and Knowledge Sharing between Team Members.
• Specialized in managing Network Infrastructure projects which comprise of Data Networks, Operations Support Systems (OSS) and IT Service Management Consulting.
• Knowledge of Incident Management / Change Management / Problem management and related processes within the ITIL framework.
• Technical expertise with routing protocols (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) and switching (VLAN, Trunking, Dot1x, various flavors of STP) protocols
• Experience of managing larger TCP / IP-based LAN / WAN networks focusing on design and development. Documented experience/understanding of routing/switching/Firewall
• Familiarity with Cisco, Juniper devices such as Routers, Switches, Cisco Nexus, Junos, F5 Lodadbalancer, Palo Alto, NAC(Network Access Control) – Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Cisco ACI (Cisco APIC Controller), Cisco Fabric Path, OTV, Cisco WLC, Fortinet, Infoblox, etc.
Nexus Switches – Nexus 7K, Nexus 5k, Nexus 2K
Juniper EX3400, QFX5100, vMX, vSRX, MX 240/480, SRX 1500
Comprehensive understanding of networking concepts pertaining to LAN, WAN communication and MPLS L2/L3 VPN, PE-CE routing, IP/ MPLS TE/RR, BGP, OSPFv2 and V3, RIP, EIGRP, VLAN, VTP, STP, RSTP, MSTP, Ether Channel, HSRP, VRRP, Junos., VMWare, Palo Alto (PA-VM)
- 2004 National Institute of Engineering
- 2016 - Present Ericsson India Global Services Pvt. Ltd.
Part of Implementation and operations Team of Ericsson WAN network infrastructure. Responsible for Management of in house Global Wide Area Network across Ericsson offices and Datacenter locations worldwide. Working and leading NAC(Network Access Control) Project in which we are implementing Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager globally in our infrastructure to make it more secure. Responsible for providing support in routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, static, VRRP, HSRP) and switching issues, configuring and troubleshooting on Cisco and Juniper Products (SRX series, MX series, J series), working on security policies in Palo Alto. Handling problems that have been reported by customers or other Ericsson supported organizations. Configuration, troubleshooting routing policies for data traffic flow through multiple paths available in APAC, EMEA and AMERICAS. Deploying and configuration of riverbed appliances, monitoring health of appliances. Wan optimization reporting and evaluation via CMC. Initiating Handovers for newly commissioned sites as per proposed design and configuring nodes as per standard configuration. Analyzing configuration compliance of new implemented sites before Readiness acceptance.