About Mandakini Kakileti
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Age 33 - 37 Years
I am a Chartered Accountant and Cost Accountant from India with 4 years + experience, actively looking to move to The UAE to pursue my career for growth opportunities.
I am currently working with Qualcomm, Hyderabad as a Senior Accounting Specialist. I am into Monthly reconciliations of Accounts Payable for the liability accounts globally and into Quarterly flux analysis (MIS), preparation of various reports for monthly reviews, coordinating with vendors for PO compliances and payments.
I would like to mention my current and previous experience here briefly to mention that my profile is the best match for your company’s current position.
• Preparation of Audit schedules, timely submission, and support for the Annual Audit
• Looking into the tax compliances and submission of Govt requirements within due dates
• Preparation of Bank reconciliations, Posting Journal entries, and managing accounts for monthly, quarterly, and annual close
• Managing the AP liability accounts and the Purchase system in Oracle
• Correspondence with various vendors and customers for the timely settlement of dues
• Monthly payroll submission including F & F and looking into the Payroll related compliances (3000 employees)
• Looking into several company policies and due diligence on the application in the organization
• Managing the cash book and the petty cash
• Handled the merger of a company from internal transmission till complying with all the statutory requirements including filing the consolidated books of accounts.
• Having goods hands-on experience in CST, VAT GST, STPI compliances and handled all the filing requirements
• Quarterly flux analysis, budget preparation, and MIS reporting
• Good at communication, preparation of presentations, and Excel.