About Juliana Salameh
- Academic Level Degree Bachelor
- Age 38 - 42 Years
- Salary 1850
- Gender Female
- Industry Finance
- 2003 Notre Dame University
- 2018 - Present Daher International Food Co
- Managing the yearly planning process and budget setting sign off - Leading the process for forecast updates and reporting - Reporting monthly closing and analyzing financial performance by country vs plan. - Controlling the budgets of the commercial department, ranging from trade activations, media budgets, as well as logistics and freight costs. - Maintaining relationship with distributors’ finance teams. - Setting price structures and controlling margins across the value chain. - Reviewing and approving pricing for new launches and new markets.
- 2016 - 2020 Mars Inc
- Monitoring and reviewing the business financial performance through ensuring accurate periodic financial closing, analysis of periodic financial performance and presentation to management. - Controlling Sales and marketing budgets and providing control tools that lead into accurate budget forecasts. - Leading the periodic P&L forecast process and reporting for designated markets, through assumptions validation, financial modeling, highlighting business risks and opportunities and alignment with management. - Leading the overall Operating Plan for designated markets, through driving and managing target setting processes as per regional guidelines, and submission into system. - Preparing financial simulations and scenarios for new launches and activations in the market, and providing recommendations accordingly. - Setting up pricing structure for new and existing SKUs, including trade and distributor margins management. - Responsible for cash target and NCFO management and periodic reporting for designated markets.
- 2012 - 2020 Mars Inc
Co-piloting the business on achieving financial targets through: - Reporting brand P&L for total META (Middle East, Turkey and Africa) region and analyzing trends and variances vs target. - Preparing brand profitability reports on a periodic basis, identify corrective actions and tracking implementation. - Preparing financial recommendations for business activities to be launched in the market. - Approving pricing structures to the markets for existing/ new product launches. - Preparing periodic reporting, analysis and forecasting on marketing budgets, and supporting budget holders on tracking their budgets. - Supporting annual operating plan preparation, alignment and implementation. - Active part in the S&OP+ process, and acting as finance representative in key forums to facilitate decision making.
- 2010 - 2011 Mars Inc
- Ensuring accuracy of financial results through integrity of accounting data and systems - Controlling the trade, advertising and promotion budgets and ensuring the spend is as per plan - Working with the sales and marketing team to provide periodic updates and reviews on their budgets - Providing estimates to the leadership team on the full year budget forecasts.
- 2007 - 2010 3M Gulf
- Preparing and analyzing consolidated P&L for North Africa business - Analyzing COGS and business margins - Preparing monthly financial summary - Controlling expenses of MENA region - Providing on-going business counsel to the North Africa business team - Providing monthly and quarterly operating income estimates to management - Preparing MIS reports - Evaluating customers’ financial strength and negotiating payment terms and credit limits - Ensuring that target A/R turns and receivables delinquencies percentages are met - Preparing month end closing - Setting up control policies and procedures for North Africa branches.
- 2005 - 2007 3M
- Preparing cost of goods report - Preparing Tax reports (VAT) - Preparing daily accounting entries - Responsible for Fixed Assets purchases and disposals - Closing the books on monthly basis