About harish nair 8510
- 2013 - 2020 Bluebell Buying Services Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
• Coordinate with International clients for their requirements related to Home Decor, Christmas Décor, Home textiles & Table textiles products. • Plan, Manage, and Evaluate logistics operation liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers, and Customers. • Developed standard operating procedures and document workflows for current and future process steps. • Negotiating and agreeing contracts. • ensuring health and safety standards are met. preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies & organizing shipments & coordinating drivers, vehicles, etc. • Source product and materials from Indian Exporter/Manufacturer in their respective field based on client requirements. • Price negotiation with vendors as per client requirements. • Collaborated with materials purchasing specialist to meet production requirements and quality standards. • Managed and archived quality documentation and participated in internal and external quality audits. • Monitored and supported production order progress through TNA models Followed quality standards and procedures to minimize errors and maximize customer satisfaction. • Developed team communications and information for daily meetings Established and maintained productive working relationships with staff to resolve operational difficulties and to promote an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to customer service provision. • Collaborated with team to define business requirements for organizational processes, achieve productivity standards and adhere to accuracy standards.
- 2015 - 2018 Aman Imports, New Jersey, U.S.A
• Developed and implemented daily operations plans such as delivery routes, employee assignments, and promotional strategies. • Reviewed financial reports each day and investigated variances with accounting staff to keep records accurate. • Directed day-to-day operations focused on the attainment of key business metrics, continuous improvement initiatives, and 5 member management team with related direct reports. • Provided excellent customer care to maintain and improve customer relations, strengthen loyalty, and increase product and service sales. • Led warehouse improvement initiatives to advance operational efficiencies and increase revenue. • Oversaw and improved goods deliveries for all major clients like Dillard’s, Steinmart, Frontgate, C21, Burlington Stores worth more than $400,000 per year through efficient coordination of the warehouse team and scheduled delivery plans, reduced receiving dock errors by conducting time analysis. • Coordinated with the Overseas team for packaging facilities for new ideas, facilitating reduced packaging and production costs. • Restocked inventory to sustain par levels and produced quarterly inventory audits and calculated, updated, and presented reports. • Managed and allocated staff and material resources to meet production goals
- 2008 - 2013 Falcon Force Pvt. Ltd. (previously known as ExpertServ), Gurgaon, India
• Adjusted job assignments and schedules to keep pace with dynamic business needs, factoring in processes, employee knowledge, and customer demands. • Supervising team of 40 customer service professionals assisting AT&T, VERIZON & T-MOBILE customers. • Enhanced training programs to strengthen employee knowledge and promote new managers from within. • Created efficient work schedules for each team member to maintain deadlines and keep shifts properly staffed. • Provided supportive links between external customers and internal operations. • Charged with staffing, performance management, and reviews, coaching, mentoring, salary development, and budget allocations. • Measured team performance and reporting metrics to leadership team members. • Built, managed and coached insourced and outsourced team, implementing training programs to improve efficiency and productivity. • Worked with the management team to implement the proper division of responsibilities. • Handled customer complaints, resolved issues and adjusted policies to meet changing needs. • Utilized standard operating procedures, effective crew resource management, communication and procedures specified in the company operation manual. • Audited and documented all processes and procedures for the new accounts department.
- 2006 - 2008 Indiatimes Travel, New Delhi, India
It’s an inbound process in which we receive calls from the customer regarding their query about the new offers, new re-charge offers, escalated their complaint regarding Balance deduction, or Network problem to appropriate dept. Conducting Process Training for New Joiners, Handle Escalations Calls & Mails of the Customer, Assisting the team of 40 agents on the floor regarding customer concerns. Preparing Weekly Roaster of the agents, Making Sales Report & Agent Production reports.