About Eissa Al-Sheebani
- Academic Level Master’s Degree
- Age 38 - 42 Years
- Salary 1850
- Gender Male
- Industry Management
- Establish good relations with Government offices, embassies and consulates to ensure smooth and efficient business operations
- Manage governmental activities including Visas, Trade License issues, Legal Permits, Sponsorship Relations, and cooperation with Ministries in order to ensure a smooth administration process
- Enhance the relationship with all strategic partners such as (Ruler office, immigration, economic department, civil defines and others)
- Represent the Company at locations such as Police Station, Embassies, Immigration & other significant Departments.
- Keep abreast of new rules and regulations as per Government announcements and seminars
- Liaise with appropriate authorities / bodies / individuals to resolve any problems or matters concerning IFZA, its operations or employees and to ensure that company affairs are handled expediently and that a good relationship is maintained / built.
- Effectively plan interaction with Government entities to ensure the timely and accurate execution of all Government relations, transactions and activities
- Prepare statements and reports timely and accurately to meet the company and department requirements, policies and standards
- Engage government, business, civil society and other stakeholders to secure stable and predictable operating environment (regulatory and fiscal).
- Act as company spokesperson and build corporate profile by developing and executing comprehensive external communications plan.
Develop and execute comprehensive organizational communications strategy to facilitate achievement of defined company objectives (intranet, internal magazine etc.)
- 2019 Westford University Collage (Pearson)
- 2020 - 2020 International Free Zone Authority
- 2018 - 2020 LMG Management Consultants
- 2014 - 2018 Ajman Free Zone
- 2011 - 2014 EIMASS
- 2008 - 2011 Ajman Free Zone
- 2004 - 2007 Etisalat
Honors & awards