About Akash Buchade
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 23 - 27 Years
CCG Global Sdn. Bhd. (Oct 2019 – Present)
Strategic Sourcing Consultant
Client: Leading food production company (Africa plant)
• Crafted the strategic execution framework to fulfil new factory setup requirements including factory steel structure, civil work, food processing machinery, power generation & material handling equipment, land preparation machinery, fertilizers, agricultural chemicals, etc.
• Influenced a continuous improvement culture by gaining alignment among leaders to embrace competitive pricing models, spend governance programs, and purchasing best practices.
• Managed spend of $ 5.2 Million with $1.7 million (33%) savings by applying various negotiation strategies
Client: Leading power generation company (Malaysia)
• Designed the Program Management roadmap to synchronize the business model, concept, and vision with tangible financial gains
• Trained buyers about e-auction portal and effective use of it
• Conducted e-auctions for MRO and services worth $3.12 Million spend with $ 0.9 million (29%) savings
• Negotiated with existing suppliers from maintenance, repair & operations industry and service industry
GEP Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Jun 2018 – Oct 2019)
Client: Leading public service provider (UK, Australia & Middle East)
• Modernized the sourcing and procurement function through a top-down review of procurement regulations to improve purchasing, price, and quality for a client.
• Delivered the business intelligence to support the procurement transformations regarding process redesign, catalogue management, supplier performance, spend analysis, profit, and compliance.
• Done transition & stabilized data management process (catalogues, vendor master, material master, spend & global procure to pay reports) for smooth operation
Client: Leading Insurance Company (United States)
• Automated critical invoice reports for telecom companies to increase the rate of on-time payment and maintain good supplier relationship
GEP Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Mar 2017 – Jun 2018)
Client: Leading Chemical Company (United States)
• Expedited normal, rush and critical orders with >90% on-time delivery with consistency
• Transitioned delivery assurance process and reports
• Developed relationships with logistics vendors and work with vendor manager and warehouse operations manager to establish operations requirements
• Engaged with leaders to operationalize the changes and ensure adoption, compliance, and accountability
• Designed a KPI/key performance indicator dashboard to monitor customer satisfaction, on-time delivery & productivity of 20 team members
Indian Railways (Jul 2015 – Dec 2015)
Leading Government Public Service Unit
• Project: Enhancement in worker productivity considering ergonomics
• Designed and implemented a fixed base with fixed cap nut handle equipment with a 30% increase in worker efficiency
• Lowered health issues (bone fatigue) in workers
Larsen & Toubro Ltd (Dec 2010 – Dec 2011) & (Jul 2014 – Dec 2014)
Leading Electrical Systems Manufacturer
• Project: Cause analysis of rejection for winding handle assembly using 7 quality control tools
• Co-ordinated with design, engineering, quality control and purchase team to shortlist new/alternate suppliers, alternate material & alternate manufacturing processes
• Implemented process improvement ideas to reduce product cost (labor cost, inventory cost, material handling cost, etc.), rejection, re-work cost & maximum utilization of material.
• Prepared detailed product costing & analyzed quotations to find the opportunity of cost optimization for machined components