About Ahmed Elakhras
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Age 28 - 32 Years
Dear Sir or Madam,
Kindly find the attached CV for your kind information. I am a civil engineer with ten years of experience in Dubai and Egypt. I have done 10 projects in the construction field for high-rise buildings and infrastructure in my career life. I am a member for so many engineering organizations in Canada, Egypt and Dubai. I have a Master’s degree in the structural engineering field and I have published research in an international conference. In 2018, I have my Canadian equivalency by accreditation of Master’s degree.
Please be noted that I was dealing with the subcontractors daily with more than 18 subcontractors at site for civil and MEP and I was using the communication skills to follow up the planned program on Primavera 6.0 and making the new updated program and recovery one. On the other hand, I am a native Arabic speaker, I can speak English in a very good way ( IELTS Band 7.0), and I am aware about the French language.
Moreover, I was working as a designer structural model with high knowledge of structural requirements software’s like SAP200 – Etabs 3D etc. However, I am researcher and I have the passion to join your company to achieve my passion and career aspirations.
Please take look on my CV and I am willing to hearing from you soon.
Ahmed Gamal Elakhras
Senior Civil Structural Project Engineer
2020 - 2020
Accuracy Engineering Consultant
- Supervise Zayed Educational Complex School with budget of 200,000,000 AED for the Civil, MEP and external works.
2018 - 2019
Done Contracting Company
- Supervise a mixed use commercial building with an area of 2,500 m2 composed of 15 floors with a total cost of AED 75,000,000 in one of the EXPO 2020 projects.
2016 - 2018
Al Turath Engineering Consultants
- Accomplish a building consists of 12 floors with a budget of 50,500,000 AED as a shoring works and residential building with BIM experience for this project. - Supervise a building comprises of 11 floors with a budget of 16,600,000 AED as a residential and commercial building. - Manage a building consists of 7 floors with a budget of 8,000,000 AED as a residential building.
2014 - 2016
Engineering Consultant Office
- Manage a Sports Club with budget of 6,000,000 EGP as a rehabilitation project. - Run pile projects with a budget of 5,000,000 EGP. - Supervise a building consists of 10 floors with a budget of 3,000,000 EGP as a residential building.
2011 - 2014
Egyptian Dredging Company
- Complete Al Mahmodya Canal project at the Nile delta as dredging activities with a total budget of 4,000,000 EGP. - Manage a drainage pipe line project with area of 2500 acres with total cost of 3,000,000 EGP.
Honors & awards
Ain Shams University hereby expresses its appreciation to Eng. AHMED G. ELAKHRAS in recognition of his participation and presentation in the 14th International Conference on Structural and Geotechnical Engineering (ICSGE 14) held on 20-22 December, 2015